Who is the most active member on the supply chain network?
Who comments most often? Who uploads the most?
Chain is happy to introduce a new badge and achievement program that showcases the most active members, giving everyone the chance to compete for top spots. Top contributors will be showcased more prominently on the site and earn badges for reaching certain milestones and accomplishing various tasks.
How it works:
Chain members can perform actions across the network such as posting news articles, uploading images and gettting involved in discussions. Each member is given a certain number of points for completing actions and the people with the most points and who are most active can earn badges.
20 points - Comment on profiles/pages/groups
20 points - Shared/Uploaded a Photo
25 points - Join a Group
30 points - Get Involved in Forum Discussion (Reply+Create)
40 points - Create a Group
50 points - Share/Upload a Video
Top Ranking Members:
Every Chain member is now ranked in order based on how active they are and how much they have contributed to the network. A leaderboard with the Top 10 members can be found at http://chain.net/leaderboards
To view a person's rank, points and badges simply click on their name or photo. From here you can see how that person earned his or her points and who they are beating in the ranks. Points and Achievements are updated regularly to reflect activity througout the year.
Chain is launching achievements with five titles or badges up for grabs, but we will add more achievements in the future:
- Superstar: when user has 1000 or more points
- Road Warrior: 800 or more points
- Socialite: 500 or more points
- Promoter: 300 or more points
- Newbie: 100 or more points
Rewards for Power Users (top 3 levels):
Chain will reward the top 3 levels (Superstar, Road Warrior and Socialite) with the following benefits:
- A distinctive badge will appear on the person's profile page.
- Power users will be listed in the leaderboard page at http://chain.net/leaderboards
- Content uploaded by these power users will be featured and promoted frequently on the platform and Linkedin
- Chain will issue a statement each month to showcase and promote power users.
- Power users can participate in private chats with Chain staff members to offer feedback, provide input on new features and maintain a direct line of communication with decision-makers behind the scenes.
The most coveted achievement is the Superstar title, an honour that identifies the most active and prolific Chain members. Because the Superstar spot is the most difficult title to reach, Chain will reward Superstar members with a one year free premium membership. More details on premium level can be found at http://chain.net/premium-membership
What do you think of the new badge and Achievement program? Post a comment below!