>> To register, sign-up online & click on the "Will Attend" on the right corner!
On May 14-18, the Global Supply Chain Council would like to take you to the most mysterious country in the world. North Korea. This is the country that was previously off-limits to tourists.
The lack of adverts in the streets, the portraits of the "Great Leaders" all around the country, the almost omnipresent political banners and slogans, the sheer lack of pollution and an everlasting list of other aspects that shape this country into a category we can only label as unique, make North Korea an extremely interesting place to visit.
Your itinerary will take you on the trip of a lifetime revealing a catalogue of revolutionary monuments, sculptures and spectacular architecture. You will learn about the Korean Juche Idea and how Koreans perceive the world as well as how they spend their day-to-day life.
- NEW! Hana Electronics : One of the few DPRK-foreign joint venture companies, ranked as one of the top three best performing joint venture in North Korea.
- NEW! Pyongyang International Trade Fair : Presented items in all sectors of social economic development, attracting European and other foreign investment
- NEW! Sunrise Supermarket : opened with Chinese investment
- NEW! Meeting with Ministry of Trade representative
- Chollima Steelworks : A major industry site for the DPRK and the birthplace of the Chollima movement.
- Tae'an Heavy Machine Tool Complex : An enormous complex boasts a number of hangar-sized buildings.
- Glass Factory : Opened in 2005 with heavy Chinese investment and produces glass for domestic market.
- Mineral Water Factory : The only facility producing naturally carbonated bottled water in the country.
- Revolutions Exhibition : Exhibit of heavy and light industry in the DPRK.
- Daedong Credit Bank : First foreign bank in the DPRK.
- Arch of Triumph : A 60m-high white granite arch erected in 1982. This arch is taller than that of Paris.
- Pyongyang Metro : Boast of having some of the most impressive underground stations in the world.
- Juche Tower : A 150m-high monument which offers a whole panoramic view of Pyongyang
- And many more..!
Participation Fees for 5 days and 4 nights roadshow:
- Council/chain.NET Premium members: RMB 13,900 (US$ 2,230)
- Non-members: RMB 15,500 (US$ 2,480)
If you are not a member, click here to become one today!
To see more details on whats include on the fee and not along with important notice before you go to this trip, go to http://chain.net/dprk/travel-arrangement